The Roycroft Conference 2013
There are two options for attending the Roycroft Arts and Crafts Conference:
This Program Pass gives you entry into all lectures and tours during the conference. It does not include registration for Friday night's Oktoberfest or any of the artisan workshop. You must register for those individually. Click Here to purchase the Conference Program Pass.
If you can not attend the entire conference, but would still like to join us for a day or a few of the activities you can register for individual lectures, workshops and events. To view a complete list of conference events and to register Click Here. Or click on individual lectures, workshops and events below.
Friday, October 18th
* 6:00pm-9:00pm: Oktoberfest (This event has been postponed until February 2014)
Saturday, October 19th
* 9:00am-10:00am: Greg Kinal - The 1890's and the Turn of the Century
* 10:15am-11:15am: Vonda Givens - The Legacy of Gustav Stickley
* 11:30am-12:30pm: Doug Kohler - Headlamps and High-Times
* 1:00pm-3:30pm: Illumination Workshop
* 1:00pm-3:30pm: Metalsmithing Workshop
* 4:00pm-5:00pm: Mason Winfield - The Iroquios, The Roycroft and the Supernatural
* 6:00pm-7:00pm: Chuck LaChiusa - Larkin - Hubbard - Martin - Wright Story
* 7:15pm-8:30pm: James Spates - John Ruskin's 7 Lamps of Architecture
Sunday, October 20th
* 9:00am-10:00am: Jill Peters Gradwell - The Women of the Roycroft
* 10:10am-11:15am: Dean Gowen - The Roycroft Campus Grounds
* 11:30am-12:30pm: Paul Duchscherer - Home in the Garden
* 11:00am-4:00pm: Bungalow House Tour
* 1:00pm-3:30pm: Arts & Crafts Interior Design Workshop
* 1:00pm-3:30pm: Color Theory for the Home Workshop
* 4:00pm-7:00pm: "Fresh" Film Screening (Tickets purchased at the door)
The Roycroft Inn: The prefect place to stay during the conference is right on the Campus at The Roycroft Inn. Make reservations quickly because it will sell out! Visit their website here, or call toll free 1-877-652-5552.
Hampton Inn - East Aurora: Located a few blocks from the Roycroft Campus, this is an ideal option for attending the Arts & Crafts conference, as well as enjoying Main St. in East Aurora. Visit their website here, or call toll free 1-800-426-7866.