he Roycroft Campus Corporation’s vision is to offer educational programs, encourage and support artisans, and provide economic benefits to the surrounding community. With significant projects recently completed and new ones beginning, we are well on our way to making this vision a reality.
We are currently seeking sponsors for our 2013 programs and events.
We are bringing our mission to life with classes, workshops, and hands-on experiences. While the calendar of events and programs is always evolving, some highlights include:
- Educational Classes for Children and Adults in various topics such as drawing, sculpture, bookmaking, fiber arts, performing arts, metalsmithing, and creative writing
- Little Musical Journeys series, with themes on Rogers and Hammerstein, Broadway Trivia, and 1920s Prohibition
- Arts and Crafts Conference, drawing Arts and Crafts enthusiasts from all over the country for lectures, book discussions, tours, and artisan demonstrations
- Art exhibits, musical and dance performances, and artisan demonstrations throughout the year
- The Roycroft Campus Cotillion to celebrate all that “Roycroft” was, is, and will be!
Sponsorships start at $500 and offer many unique benefits. For more information, or to request a sponsorship packet for your business or organization, please contact Tricia Furnari at (716) 655-0261 or email@example.com.
We are grateful for the generous support of
- The Clement and Karen Arrison Family Charitable Foundation (Silver Sponsor, 2013 Performing Arts Series)
- Boston Valley Terra Cotta (Copper Sponsor)