We are pleased to announce that an exhibit gallery has been established in the loft of the Roycroft Power House. In recognition of their generosity this space had been named the Neil and Barbara Chur Family Gallery. The Chur Gallery is opened regular Visitor Center hours - 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week (unless the building is closed for a private event).
The Arts & Craftsmen Guild
December 8th - February 1, 2019
The Arts & Craftsmen Guild is a collection of artists who in collaboration with The Roycroft Campus, develop and preserve excellence in craftsmanship, provide educational benefits to members and the community, and promote the value of Juried Artist’s work.
The Guild’s exhibition features three of their newly juried artists in the mediums of painting and woodworking. This year’s showcased artists are Mary Ellen Adragna Bossert, Karen Carlton and Mark Wood.
There will be an opening reception December 8th at The Neil and Barbara Chur Family Gallery located in the Power House; join us for refreshments and meet the artists! The exhibit will be on display through February 1, 2019. For further information, call 716-655-0261.
Upcoming 2019 Exhibit Schedule
- February 2019 - Diane Castle Babcock: Block Printing & Marsha Van Vlack: Pottery
- April 2019 - Marie Gniazdowski: Jewelry Designer
- July 2019 - Julie Leidel: Painting
- September 2019 - TBA
- November 2019 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild Show
- September 2018 - Juliarose Triebes: Textiles & Keith Wiesinger: Woodwork
- July 2018 - Holly Bird: Printer
- April 2018 - Mary Pratt: Pottery
- February 2018 - Cassandra Boyd: Multimedia Painter
- November 2017 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild featuring Janice Castiglione (printing and fiber arts), Patricia McDermott (bead artist), Kim O'Sullivan (jewelry), Stephen M. Russ (drawings), Stacy Smith (jewelry), Barbara Strzepka (porcelain painting), John Thiesen (Furniture maker)
- September 2017 - Elizabeth Andrews: Printmaking
- July 2017 - Cynthia Hand: Jewelry Designer
- April 2017 - Bob Maurer: Watercolor Painter
- February 2017 - Yoshiko Yamamoto: Block Printer
- September 2016 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild featuring Diane Castle Babcock (printer), Lisa Ballowe (jewelry), Paul Brinkworth (painter), Jim Cordes (wood worker), Katie Gasiecki (jewelry), Marie Gniazdowski (jewelry), Lisa Schreiner (multi media), Vicki Schneider (glass artist) and Yvonne Stoklosa (stained glass)
- July 2016 - Ron VanOstrand: Metalsmith
- June 2016 - CJ Hurley: Painter
- April 2016 - Lisa Schreiner: Multi Media
- February 2016 - Diane Castle Babcock: Block Printer
- December 2015 - Charles Clough: Painter
- September 2015 - West Coast Arts & Crafts featuring Kristine Baker (silk painter), CJ Hurley (painter), Julie Leidel (painter), Natalie Richards (embroidery) and Yoshiko Yamamoto (printmaker)
- July 2015 - Jim Cordes: Furniture Designer
- June 2015 - Marie Gniazdowski: Jewelry Designer
- April 2015 - Marsha VanVlack: Ceramic Artist
- February 2015 - Melanie Chimento: Photographer