Venue Rental FAQs

Thank you for your interest in the rental of one of the several Roycroft Campus venues. The following are questions which are often asked pertaining to the renting of the Power House or Print Shop. If you would like more information regarding rentals at The Roycroft Inn please click to their website here. (

How many spaces are available for rent and what is the capacity?

There are three specific areas in the Power House that can be rented either individually or in combination - Assembly - 150; Second Floor - Conference Room - 25; Loft - 100.

There is one area in the Print Shop that can be rented - Second Floor - Dard Hunter Hall - 200.

*capacity is also determined by seating arrangements

How are the rental fees determined?

Rental fees are charged based on the area(s) selected to rent, the number of hours, and any requested equipment. Hours will also include set-up and tear-down. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at the time of signing to confirm the reservation.

Is there equipment, such as a projector and screen available to rent?

Yes, the Power House offers state-of-the-art equipment. There are two projectors and screens; one in the Assemly Room and one in the Conference Room. These are mounted and can not be moved. In addition, flipcharts, a wireless microphone, sound system, podium and platform are available to rent. There is currently no technology available in the Print Shop.

How are reservations confirmed?

Reservations are confirmed only when RCC receives the following items:

  • a fully executed contract
  • a non-refundable deposit of 50%, and
  • proof of insurance coverage

What kind of catering arrangements are available?

The Roycroft Inn is the preferred caterer, but other caterers can be considered providing they sign a Catering Agreement and submit the required insurance and health certificates. In addition, if alcohol is to be served, a copy of the current NYS Liquor License and Valid Caterers Liquor Permit for single event use is required. All signed agreements, certificates and permits need to be provided at least ten days prior to the event.

What kind of decorations can be used?

All decorations must be approved prior to the event. Nothing may be affixed to the walls or ceilings. Due to the high ceilings of the buildings, helium balloons are not allowed. No open flames or glitter may be used. The renter is responsible for decoration set-up, tear-down and prompt removal.

Who should be contacted to ask further questions and make reservations?

Contact Michaela Worosz at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., (716) 655-0261 ext 106.

Venue Rental Contact Information

  • To learn more about Roycroft Campus venue rentals or to book your next event, please contact Michaela Worosz at:
  • 716-655-0261 ext.106
  • The Roycroft Campus Corporation
  • 31 South Grove Street
  • East Aurora, NY 14052
Back to top