Inspired by the Arts and Craft Movement, Janice McDuffie has been a practicing potter since 1973. The Roycroft Pottery Studio Mark is carried on each original, hand-crafted ceramic design of lasting value.
Roycroft Pottery, founded on the Roycroft Campus in 1974, relocated to McDuffie’s home studio in East Aurora, NY.
- The Mary and Gill Stott Award.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Dana-Thomas House, permanent collection, Springfield, Illinois.
- Selected work featured in the exhibit, Well Crafted, at the Burchfield Penney Art Center, Buffalo, NY, on view October 12, 2012, to May 5, 2013.
- Selected work featured in “Arts and Crafts Style and Spirit: Craftspeople of the Revival” by Chase Reynolds Ewald.
- Television segment featured in HGTV program “Modern Masters”, Episode 511.
- Lobby Vases commissioned for the Grand Californian, Anaheim, CA.