2020 Roycroft Restoration Raffle
$10,000 Cash Grand Prize – (5) $1,000 Cash Prizes
Drawing – Thursday, August 27th at 6:00pm – Roycroft Copper Shop
The historic Roycroft Campus is holding a special one-of-a-kind raffle. We will be giving away 6 prizes, totaling $15,000 to only 450 lucky ticket holders, five prizes of $1,000 and one grand prize of $10,000. This is the largest raffle East Aurora has seen with some of the best odds of winning. The drawing will take place on Thursday, August 27th at 6pm EST and will be live streamed on social media. If possible, we will also hold a happy hour event that evening in the Roycroft Copper Shop, following all guidelines as set forth by New York State and Erie County. Bring your ticket stub to the drawing for a special discount – $10 off a $50 purchase. Proceeds benefit the restoration of The Copper Shop.
Help the Roycroft in its continued restoration endeavors with a chance to win money!
- The purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets can be purchased through The Copper Shop, The Power House and through the Roycroft Campus Online Store.
- Ticket holders do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- Employees of the Roycroft Campus Corporation (RCC) are not eligible to win.
- Spouses, partners, family members and adult children of employees of RCC are eligible.
- All applicable State and Federal taxes on the cash prizes will be the responsibility of the winners. The winners will receive a check for their full winnings and then a 1099 tax form will be issued in January of 2021.
- Please note that the purchase of a Roycroft Restoration Raffle ticket is NOT a charitable deduction.
Ticket Price: $100 each
Only Selling 450 Tickets