There are many ways to contribute! Below are just a few opportunities that are available to you in addition to membership, sponsorships, and annual fund gifts. For further information about supporting the Roycroft Campus, please contact Tricia Furnari at (716) 655-0261 x107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memorial and Honorarium Gifts: These gifts are made to celebrate or remember a friend or loved one. At your request, we will promptly send a letter of notification to the person you designate. This can be done on our donation page or through mail by including a note with your donation.
- Capital Campaign Gifts: Are you interested in supporting a specific capital project like the restoration of the Print Shop? Please get in touch with us.
- Matching Gifts: Some employers encourage charitable giving by matching employee contributions. Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities: This is a tax-smart way to support the Roycroft Campus. When making a gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, and stock options, the donor pays no tax on the capital gains.
- Planned Gifts and Bequests: Bequests, gift annuities, and charitable trusts are just a few types of planned gifts. These gifts often provide attractive tax advantages and other financial benefits.
- Donate Artifacts: The Roycroft Campus is honored to accept donations of objects and documents that are related to the history and mission of the Roycroft. Please contact Amanda Falkowski by phone at (716) 655-0261 x108 or email@example.com with detailed information about the objects you wish to donate, after which she will schedule an appointment with you to bring the objects in or make other arrangements to view them.
- Help Spread the Word: Tell your friends and family about the Roycroft Campus and what it means to you. Follow us on social media and and share our posts – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.