The Roycroft Campus is open in compliance with current health and safety guidelines from New York State. Visitors to the Campus are encouraged to review the following procedures and expectations before planning your visit.
- Face masks are required inside the historic buildings and while on a tour.
- Visitors should be mindful of social distancing; capacity will be monitored by the staff.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the hand sanitizing stations at the entrance to each building.
- Any person experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, has tested positive for COVID-19, or had close contact with someone who has had symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit should stay home. We will offer full refunds for any pre-paid tour/museum/class registrations.
- Any person who has traveled to or from one of the restricted states that meet the criteria for required quarantine in New York State within 14 days of their visit should stay home. Information on the NYS Travel Advisory can be found at: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory.
The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our number one priority. We hope you will help us maintain a safe environment for all!