We are looking forward to starting up classes once again on the Roycroft Campus. Please understand we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and health of our staff, instructors and students. Please read through and follow all of the instructions below before enrolling and attending a class on the Roycroft Campus.
- All class sizes will be limited.
- Masks are required while in buildings on the Roycroft Campus.
- Staff, Instructors and students enrolled in a class will have their temperature taken before entering the class space.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the class space and for use at any time during the workshop.
- Students should be mindful of social distancing as much as possible during class.
- There will be an extensive cleaning protocol both before and after all classes, including the sanitizing of all tables, chairs, doors, bathrooms, shared supplies, and frequently touched surfaces.
- Any person experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, has tested positive for COVID-19, or had close contact with someone who has had symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit should stay home. We will offer full refunds for any pre-paid tour/museum/class registrations.
- Any person who has traveled to or from one of the restricted states that meet the criteria for required quarantine in New York State within 14 days of their visit should stay home. Information on the NYS Travel Advisory can be found at: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory.
Please understand that class dates and guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance we receive from NYS. We will be sure to communicate any changes to you if and when they occur.