We are excited to be offering a wide range of traditional and contemporary art classes and events on the Roycroft Campus. By clicking on any box below, it will take you to a more detailed description of the workshop, information on the instructor, and a place to register. General information regarding enrolling and attending a class on the Roycroft Campus can be found at the bottom of this page. .
The Roycroft Campus’ programs are made possible by the County of Erie and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature.
ROYCROFT CAMPUS ARTISAN CLASSES AND EVENT POLICY
GENERAL CLASS INFORMATION
- Registration is required for all classes and workshops held on the Roycroft Campus.
- To assure a safe and rewarding experience, with quality one-on-one time with the artisan instructor, all class sizes are limited.
- If a class is full, you can ask to be placed on a waiting list in case of any cancellation or if a similar course is added to the schedule in the future.
- Class Tuition + Supply Fee is required for each workshop, unless specifically stated in the course description where a supply list is offered for students to provide their own materials.
- Supply Fees cover all materials and consumables used to create the course project(s). In many cases, additional tools will be provided by and remain the property of the instructor.
- All classes are held on the National Historic Landmark Roycroft Campus located at 21 South Grove Street, East Aurora, NY 14052, unless specifically stated in the course description.
- Most classes are dealing materials that can be messy, please dress accordingly.
- The class area opens 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- In the case of a day-long workshop meals are usually not provided. You can bring your own food or drinks. Please check your course description.
- An email will be sent out to those who enrolled a few days prior to the class as a reminder and with information on where to meet.
- Additional classes, workshops and events are frequently added to the schedule. Class pricing and information are also subject to change. Please call the Campus to verify information for a class (716 655-0261).
CLASS SAFETY INFORMATION
- Masks are not required to attend a class, but if you would feel more comfortable wearing one it is completely acceptable.
- Any person experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, has tested positive for COVID-19, or had close contact with someone who has had symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of their visit should stay home. We will offer full refunds for any pre-paid tour/museum/class registrations.
Please understand that class dates and guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance we receive from NYS. We will be sure to communicate any changes to you if and when they occur.